Hi Peter,

I'm going to be enhancing this new feature further today, creating a new list
"Latest revision: installation errors", so this category will be extracted from
the current "failing tests" category.  At the same time I'll be adding the new
feature allowing the owner of a repository to set the "skip test" flag.

Greg Von Kuster