Hi, what roles are embedded in nglims? (am I calling it by the right name?)

I have a "sequencing" role which will be given to anyone submitting a
request, and that seems to be working just fine.  I am also using the yaml
form to edit the submission form, and I think it's beautifully implemented.

However, I cannot figure out how someone on our MiSeq team will access the
submissions unless they are admins of Galaxy.  I would like to avoid this
situation because the MiSeq team should not have the same permissions that
allows them to view all data or install new tools.  Is there a role that I
can give someone who is actually performing the sequencing?  And what would
it be?

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.