Hello list,
I have two questions regarding galaxy:

1.) Is it possible to configure the amount of lines listed in the tool standard output (stdout)? On my system
only the last five lines of tool output are shown there.
2.) Currently I get the message "This dataset is large and only the first megabyte is shown below" every time I try to display a file, which is larger than one megabyte. Is it possible to change this size, such that I won't get this
message anymore for larger files?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
Gromobir