On 07/23/2013 04:05 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
2.) Currently I get the message "This dataset is large and only the first
megabyte is shown below" every time
I try to display a file, which is larger than one megabyte. Is it possible
to change this size, such that I won't get this
message anymore for larger files?

How data files are shown in the central panel depends on the datatype,
so the first thing I would ask is which datatype(s) are you looking to
change?
I would like to display xhtml files.