Hi there,

I am running my own instance of galaxy (April 2013 version) and I have
problems with saved histories. Sometimes the histories do NOT show up at
all at the right hand side (panel remains white with no error message). I
then have make a clone of the history and then I can use it again. I
haven't figured out what the problem could be. Does anyone have a similar
problem?

Best wishes,

Alex