Hi Greg et al,

For the NCBI BLAST+ wrappers, Nicola has suggested we split
out the binaries themselves into a separate Tool Shed package,
e.g. package_blast_plus_2_2_26 and similar for the later releases.

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/issues/7

I think this is a good idea.

I'd like to check if there are any complications foreseeable from
the fact that the NCBI BLAST+ wrappers were migrated out of
the Galaxy core and therefore have migration scripts we need
to consider.

Potentially this could be held under the shared IUC account
as planned for other commonly used packages? Or would
the migration issues require it to also live under devteam?

Also, we may wish to add a dependency on BOOST, e.g.
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_boost_1_53
once this is on the main Tool Shed.

Regards,