Hmm, now the tool's page is updated. Problem solved. Perhaps a browser cache issue or something alike.

Joachim Jacob
Contact details: http://www.bits.vib.be/index.php/about/80-team

On 09/06/2013 10:22 AM, Joachim Jacob | VIB | wrote:
Hi all,

My issue: I have put a new version of a tool in our local toolshed (via 'hg push'). Now, going to the tool's page, still the old version of the README is displayed. When browsing the repository, the new (last uploaded) version is there. In addition, the tool's page show the latest revision, but displays the former version.

Did I go wrong somewhere or is this a bug?

[ I don't know whether this is known already - Trello is annoyingly slow, and there is no easy way to swiftly search in the non-existing Trello list Toolshed ( sorry, bear with me please, I needed to point out my issues with Trello at least once ;-) ]

Thanks,
Joachim