Hi,

Could somebody point me to the place where I can create a ticket for the
following feature:

- We want to have tools available only to users who provided a licence for this
tool.
- To prevent very long email lists (see example on dev-only tools), I'd like to
have a group 'have_licence'
- in dynamic job runner function : check if user is in usergroup : ok => run ;
fail => give message.

Or can I hide tools from the menu based on usergroup?

Best,

Geert