Hello all,

On our main Galaxy tracking galaxy-dist using DRMAA/SGE,
jobs submitted to the cluster and queued and waiting (qw)
are correctly shown in Galaxy as "grey" pending entries in
the history.

With my test instance tracking galaxy-central (along with a
new visual look and new icons), such jobs are wrongly
shown as "yellow" (running).

Is this a general regression affecting other people?

There also seem to be issues where killing a job in Galaxy
just hides it but it remains running (yellow once you tick
show deleted datasets, and running on SGE too). This
was working properly on galaxy-dist (the job was killed
on the cluster, and shown as red if you ticked show
deleted datasets).