On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> There are several "flags" for each repository revision that determine if and
> how
> the revision is tested.  If tested, flags also detemine which category the
> latest
> revision falls into when clicking on the links in the Tool Shed's menu.  One
> of
> these flags is "tools_functionally_correct", which was incorrectly set on
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/tmhmm_and_signalp/ee10017fcd80
> due to a bug introduced during the reengineering of the Topll Shed's install
> and test framework that I recently did.  This bug was corrected in the
> following
> change set.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/ca25579a90e97157e32b527e7471cde90e9beed0
>
> I've corrected the setting for the tools_functionally_correct flag for your
> repository so it should no longer be displayed in the "Latest revision:
> failing
> tool tests" category.
>
> Thanks for letting us know about this, and please let us know if you discover
> other reposiory revisions that require the same correction.
>
> Greg Von Kuster

Thanks Greg,

I'm seeing this tool listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests",
while it has been marked to skipped (missing R dependency,
which I ought to be able to handle now with Bjoern's work):

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/venn_list

Interestingly the error suggests rpy is missing on the Test Tool Shed,
which if true ought to break a lot of the core tools as well...

ImportError: No module named rpy

Regards,