Hi Peter,

I've created the following Trello card for this.  I know what the problems are,
but I won't have time to get fixes for them for a while.  Please continue to
reposrt issues you discover and I'll make sure to get fixes as soon as I get
time.

https://trello.com/c/M1rwVWhI/143-nightly-test-runs-1

Thanks

Greg Von Kuster