On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Alexander Kurze
<alexander.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perfect! This solved my problem.
>
> Alex

That's progress. I suspect something is going wrong in the
cleanup scripts failing to update the totals - but as a workaround
you could include set_user_disk_usage.py as part of the cleanup
cron job?

Note set_user_disk_usage.py isn't on the wiki - so I assume
it isn't intended to be needed this way:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Purge%20Histories%20and%20Datasets

I've been looking at our data usage figures this week as
part of a storage move - and also observed the totals can
fail to drop after a user permanently deleted some large
datasets & I'd run the cleanup scripts.