Dear galaxy-dev,

After exchanges with Eric we have decided to create:
-a common puppet module for galaxy hosted on the puppet forge:
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/urgi/galaxy
-a common repository hosted on a public server:
We want to have the opinion of the galaxy-team and galaxy-dev community for the choice of the public server.
Should we push the code on github or bitbucket ?
Does this question matter anyway ? :)

Thanks for your answers,

Olivier

Olivier Inizan
Unité de Recherches en Génomique-Info (UR INRA 1164),
INRA, Centre de recherche de Versailles, bat.18
RD10, route de Saint Cyr
78026 Versailles Cedex, FRANCE

olivier.ini...@versailles.inra.fr

Tél: +33 1 30 83 38 25