I love this effort! I would recommend posting these on github instead
of bitbucket - I think it has become kind of a puppet best practice to
host collaborative repositories such as these there.

For what it is worth - I have a set of puppet modules for hosting
Galaxy that have a dependency on the puppetlabs Apache module -
https://github.com/jmchilton/puppet-jmchilton/tree/master/modules/galaxy/
- they are not general at all but I will try to find them time to
refactor my stuff against your effort and pushes enhancements of
general usefulness if I can.

I think most of the rest of the Galaxy team prefers Ansible to puppet
(for instance Nate will likely release some Ansible roles he uses to
manage usegalaxy.org in the near future) - but I think the two efforts
will dovetail nicely and hopefully provide roadmaps for best practice
examples for people who are deploying and managing Galaxy - however
they do it.

-John