Hi All,

I think it makes a lot of sense to allow disabling the addition of stderr
and/or stdout to dataset.info on a per tool/output dataset basis. I’ve added a
Trello card for this here: https://trello.com/c/hC5HABnr. Not sure when anyone
might have a chance to look into it, but pull requests are always welcome.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan