I'm suddenly getting this error today when I tried to restart Galaxy:

Starting galaxy...
Some eggs are out of date, attempting to fetch...
Warning: setuptools (a dependent egg of sqlalchemy-migrate) cannot be fetched
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/bioblend/bioblend-0.4.2-py2.7.egg
One of Galaxy's managed eggs depends on something which is missing, this is
almost certainly a bug in the egg distribution.
Dependency "bioblend" requires "pyyaml"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/fetch_eggs.py", line 37, in <module>
    c.resolve() # Only fetch eggs required by the config
  File "/ifs/user/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 345, in
resolve
    egg.resolve()
  File "/ifs/user/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 168, in
resolve
    dists = pkg_resources.working_set.resolve( (
self.distribution.as_requirement(), ), env, self.fetch )
  File "/ifs/user/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 569, in resolve
    raise VersionConflict(dist,req) # XXX put more info here
pkg_resources.VersionConflict: (bioblend 0.4.2
(/ifs/user/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/bioblend-0.4.2-py2.7.egg),
Requirement.parse('pyyaml'))

pyyaml is installed and I haven't updated anything that would cause a conflict.
 What do I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Dori

Dori Sajdak