Dear,

I am setting up with my colleague Jing an Introductory Galaxy training course
at the University of Cambridge due to on the 24th September.

I am looking for help on how to setup the cloud to have a smooth user
experience during the workshop. Would you have any links with information to
recommend or any advices on how to set it up? Many thanks in advance.

Kindest regards,
Anne.
--
Dr Anne Pajon - Bioinformatics Core
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Institute