Am 04.08.2015 um 00:00 schrieb Tiago Rodrigues Antao:
> On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:30:05 +0200
> Björn Grüning <bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would recommend you Galaxy Flavours. We have a few, for example
>> RNA-Seq, ChIP-seq etc ... join us! :)
>
> That was my first port of call, but they lacked quite a few tools. For
> example the RNA-Seq lacked tophat, cufflinks and cummrbund. I wanted to
> reuse as much as possible, but that was what made me stop.

Create a PR!
https://github.com/bgruening/docker-recipes/blob/master/galaxy-rna-seq/Dockerfile

> I am currently using the stable one (docker-galaxy-stable) and advancing
> from there. But I would prefer to use a "stock" one.

If you feel I can move this into it's own repository and out of
docker-recipes. PR welcome! HiSat should be also included I guess.

I hope to make this flavours community driven, so I really appreciate
contributions to it.

Ciao,
Bjoern