Hi,

the first one is the one we are currently working on. It's an interface
to create your own Galaxy Docker flavours. Drag & Drop your tools data
managers and so on ... click build and either get a Docker Image or a
Docker file.

But everything is in flux at the moment. So please jump in and
contribute your ideas wherever you can!

Bjoern