Hi Nikolay,

It's worth noting that using `--clusters` means you have to have your
controllers integrated using slurmdbd, and they must share munge keys. You
can set up separate destinations as in Carrie's example without having to
"integrate" your controllers at the slurm level. The downside of this
approach is that you can't have slurm automatically "balance" across
clusters, although Slurm's algorithm for doing this with `--clusters` is
fairly primitive. If you don't use `--clusters` you can attempt to do the
balancing with a dynamic job destination.

If you're not using slurmdbd, you may still need to share the same munge
key across clusters to allow the slurm client lib on the Galaxy server to
talk to both clusters. There could be ways around this if it's a problem,
though.

--nate