Dear Team,

Hi, my name is Milen Kouylekov and I am working on the galaxy portal customized for natural language technology applications. http://lap.clarino.uio.no.

I wrote an reporting script that uses Galaxy API to summarize the user activity. The idea of the script is to send regular reports with the information available to the reporting server as well as additional information like queries that failed to execute etc. I have managed to retrieve using the API most of the relevant information except the following:

1) User creation date.
2) User last access date.

I have investigated that user object and see that information is part of it. My question is:

Is there a way to access this information through the API? If not can I make a feature request? It is an information useful for administration of a galaxy instance.

Cheers Milen