Hi,

please make sure you have set "install_resolver_dependencies: True"

https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-ngs-preprocessing/blob/master/ngs_preprocessing.yml#L41

This will install you all conda dependencies.
Btw. you can also use Galaxy 17.05. 17.09 will be released soon and also
can need some testing :)

Cheers,
Bjoern