I am trying to configure Galaxy v18.09 wtih sub-uri. In prior 18.01, I use
this configuration in conjunction with Apache rewrite rules and it works
well:

[filter:proxy-prefix]
use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
prefix = /msgalaxy
[app:main]
filter-with = proxy-prefix
cookie_path = '/galaxy'

In galaxy.yml, I know I need to uncomment and add the following

filter-with: proxy-prefix
cookie_path: '/galaxy'

However, I don't know where and how to add filter:proxy-prefix. The comment
in config.yml says:

  # If running behind a proxy server and Galaxy is served from a
  # subdirectory, enable the proxy-prefix filter and set the prefix in
  # the [filter:proxy-prefix] section above.

which is for galaxy.ini file. An example on how to do it would be much
appreciated.

Ping