I've recently been asked to support a local Galaxy deployment.  As I am new to
the software, I'm having a hard time tracking down logs and honestly
understanding how the system works.

The actual problem is the scientist in question is not able to upload files.
The only upload feature I noticed running on the server was an sftp-server, so
I restarted that, but it doesn't appear to have fixed anything.  Which lead me
down the path of tracking down log files to help me troubleshoot, but I am
unable to track those down.

I have looked through several of the previous discussions regarding uploading,
and have not been able to find the answer to my question.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Zack