Has anyone been hacked through the galaxy port 8080?  We have an aberrant link
on our install and I cannot find where it is hidden.

The message that comes up is attached.

Pat

                                Patrick M. Gillevet, Ph.D
                       Director, Microbiome Analysis Center
                          Professor, Department of Biology
        George Mason University, Science & Technology Campus
                    10900 University Boulevard, MSN 4D4
                             Manassas, Virginia  20110
Office 703-993-1057     Room Colgan Hall-426     FAX 703-993-8430
                                      http://mbac.gmu.edu