Sorry for the delayed response here, I think this fell through the cracks
while folks were engaged with GCC this year.  The attachment didn't make it
through, can you provide more information?  For what it's worth, we've seen
'hacks' like this in the past simply be that someone uploads data with spam
text/links in the contents, so it may not be much to worry about.