===> Please use "Reply All" when responding to this email! <===

Hi Tao,

I made an error in my prior reply, it is possible to guide assembly in TopHat. To do this, on the TopHat form, change "TopHat settings to use:" from "Use Defaults" to "Full parameter list". In the expanded form:

1 - change "Use Own Junctions:" to be "yes".
2 - change "Use Gene Annotation Model:" to be "yes"
3 - in the new pull-down menu, select the GTF file from your history

Great question! Glad that we were able to provide you with the correct instruction,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team