Here is my problem

I have a tree view I've populated it with my contents, I know how the
keys work and all.
I have set picture properties for the items in this treeview.

Here is what I want to do
I have 3 pictures that these items can have
Pic1 is for an item that has not yet been clicked on
Pic2 is for the item that the user is currently in
Pic3 is for an item that has already been clicked

I can define Pic1 to be the default pic when the items are added to
the treeview.
I can make it change to Pic2 when the user clicks on the item

But here is the problem
I can't find a way to make the last item use Pic3.

Can anyone suggest anything?