Le Saturday 20 September 2008 12:31:29 Ron, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have added the gb.sdl.sound component to my program.
>
> My program runs for a short time and then gambas crashes with signal 11,
> what was the correct way to get useful info out of the core files it
> dumped?
> I cannot find it...
>
> Music.Load() failes to load _any file_ I supply.
>
> Error: "Unable to load WAV file" not very informative...
>
> My pulseaudio setup could be the problem maybe, but getting something
> from the core files would be nice.
>
> Thanks.
> Ron_2nd.

It's a problem with your linux distribution, not with the gb.sdl.sound
component because i use this component for one of my projects (and it runs
very good :) ) .

Did you have installed the good packages to play  .WAV file ?
What is your linux distribution ?

Maybe the problem come from pulseaudio server... But i find that strange.

--
GarulfoUnix - François Gallo
(fr)Contributeur à Gambas(Traductions, documentations, rapport de bugs...)