Here is the problem.
I have an application which offers different languages to select from
(English, Spanish, and Russian ATM)

The problem is that when I select russian, I get this error that says

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort
[31] Unsupported string conversion.
Stock.AddPath.60

This only happens when it is ran with the ru_RU locale.

To see the error yourself, checkout a copy of the program
svn co http://vinstall-ng.googlecode.com/svn/branches/iVL vinstall-ng

Set the locale to ru_RU and execute the binary
cd vinstall-ng
LANG=ru_RU ./installer.gambas

Please HELP