>In other words, the only way things ever get done in free software is
>through someone who takes the initiative.  Please don't feel you need to
>ask before doing something for the community.

I am quite aware of this and am in some other communities as a
prominent figure precisely because of initiative. The only reason why
I ask, is because I don't want to overstep someones toes if they are
already working on something and two I don't want to create a new site
just to accomplish what I feel this community needs.  And as you
pointed out, Benoit likes to get bugs from the list.  If that is so
then I can't blame him.  Another reason why it's safer to ask first.

I definitely wouldn't suggest adding a forum as I find a list way more
useful.  I know gambas.sf.net is current, but doesn't really offer
anything other than this is the software, download and svn.

I just wanted to update what was already out there since there are
many sites already and make it a better starting point.  I suggested
gambasrad.org since it is the most outdated and has a good base.
Plone is also a good CMS that is just as simple as wiki if not easier
to add stuff to it.

Anyways,  I have time to dedicate to making it a better project and
will be looking for examples eventually and code snippets.

Regards,

Nick