Benoit Minisini wrote:
> In other words, maybe it is silly to say, but I made Gambas to have a
> language
> that have features not found in other languages, that allowed me to
> program
> Gambas. :-)
RAPID development is exactly the reason why users choose languages like
Gambas, VB6, Python, etc. There will ALWAYS be a trade-off of development
time vs execution time and in this day and age, execution time is of lower
priority.

Gambas is an exciting project and has great potential, it's just a bit
unlucky for you that i have very specific needs and those needs are not yet
complete and/or supported yet.

Keep up the good work. :handshake: