Hi,

Very basic question .. is there any way to set off a method or procedure in
Gambas such that it runs in a thread?

In particular I'm thinking about a Gambas web server where a process might need
to retrieve information from a slow storage device or database server, or via a
raw network socket, and while it's doing that, I don't want it to block other
requests .... ??

tia
Gareth
--