Hi,

Here is interesting thing, I want to create a X12(mpx) aware
application.

When Fedora 12 comes out it will support X12(mpx) - multiple mouse
pointers and I was hoping to use Gambas to create an interactive game
using two mouse pointers.

Is there any plans in Gambas 3 to include multiple mouse/keyboard
pointer support. If not any ideas how to implement it?

If it was it put Gambas in league of its own. Imagine the possibilities.
Inbuilt support for gestures etc...

Anyway any ideas would be grateful.

Steven