On Thursday 22 October 2009, Doriano Blengino wrote:
> Faysal Banna ha scritto:
> > for all those who assumed i "hijacked"  the thread and subject ....
> >
> > the subject of the whole was posted by Dima (My regards to her ) about set
> > of questions and not specific to USB !!!!!
> >
> > she asked a set of questions including USB startup and also including the
> > gridview which is of my interest at the moment ....
> >
> > and instead of u mumbling about Hijacking and bla bla bla u could have
> > pointed to the solution if u know it or either directed to the documentation
> > Doriano ... Could you please point to a good documentation about GridView
> > utilisation and/or TableView, besides your english is good just other people
> > need to follow threads from the beginning.
> >
> Dear Faysal,
> I am sorry - I don't know any other good place to find documentation,
> apart from the official docs (wiki) and the normal internet sites. To be
> sincere, I don't even know gambas so well - perhaps when, rarely or
> perhaps too often, I know something and I write about it, I write so
> much that what I write can be over-estimated.
I like you writing very much. You help people where you can.

> Now I must add that perhaps I am writing too much in this list, or I
> know english too little, or both. It is the second time in a few days
> that threads grow too much because of my messages; I will think about it.
I do not have problems with your english. May be the grammar is not right
but I think most people can follow. My grammar is also not top of the top.
It's symple not our native language.

> Regards to everyone,
> Doriano

Best regards to all gambas lovers,

Ron_1st

--

111.111111 x 111.111111 = 12345.678987654321

--
 A: Delete the text you reply on.
 Q: What to do to get my post on top?