On Friday 23 October 2009, charlesg wrote:
> 1) You are wrong that you do not have a good command of the English
> language. I have often marvelled (in that vaguely condescending British sort
---8<--
100% agree

> 2) You are wrong that you do not know anything about Gambas. Less skilled
> users, like myself, learn a lot from your contributions and your obvious
> knowledge of Linux. There are complaints that some posts 'have nothing do do
> with Gambas'. I do not accept that and suggest that most of the posts relate
> to the interface between Gambas and Linux.
And that is also the reason I like Dorianos replies.
One time a hint, more linux as gambas, was also helpfull for me. :) :)
A bit late but anyway thanks Doriano.

> I am sure the problem here is that too many questions were asked in a single
> post. I am also sure that Ron's response is a bite without venom.
I had to lookup 'venom' in the dictionary.
It was simply the different context Faysal did his question.
So he got a reply that he could not use by lack of specify
about what he wanted the help. He did not wake up on my reply.

> The boss is an amazing chap: he writes and maintains Gambas, holds down a
> job and is, I believe, a Thespian of repute. To avoid any unrecoverable read

Yes the big boss is a big wonder.
I use and follow gambas already for aprox. 6 years.
Started with gambas 0.46 somewhere in august 2003.

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--

111.111111 x 111.111111 = 12345.678987654321

--
 A: Delete the text you reply on.
 Q: What to do to get my post on top?