Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Can you try the latest fix on 2.0 from trunk? Without that fix, sometimes
> the
> IDE cannot start the project and hangs, because of a problem in the
> debugger.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

I have now tried it from trunk. The problem is still there. It's not the
me.width = desktop.width it self.
The desktop.width return 1024 as my screen is.

The problem is with any values I insert to me.width.
If I try to make this as startup form, without attach it to a form
everything are ok.

The problem is in
PRIVATE MyArea AS NEW Workspace(ME)

If I disable the  MyArea.Add(f6) that is my form with the me.width code in
it do
work also. But then the form are not in the tabbed area in my form.
It do show in the HBOX so that is not the problem afterall.

Hope this make sense

-----
Regards R. Stormo

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk