Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> the same  but with a collection to share the result

yes that is my (new) question

> 2009/11/14 Doriano Blengino <doriano.bleng...@fastwebnet.it>:
>> Jean-Yves F. Barbier ha scritto:

>> I am suspecting you are transferring data from and to a database...
>> don't know why  I suspect...

you're right :)

under python, I used a very usefull class: storage; it gives some'
like that:
jytest1g        = Storage(view="jytest1g", ovldim=(900,400), fld=[])
jytest1g.fld.append(Storage(type='ST', name='name', lenmax=65,   lensup=1,
nn=True))
jytest1g.fld.append(Storage(type='ST', name='note', lenmax=128,  lensup=1,
nn=True))

I wanna make the same thing to recover DB user's rights (per schemas, tables
and per fields), but I don't see how to make it under gambas

--
Q:      What do you do if an Irishman throws a pin at you?
A:      Run like hell, he's got a grenade in his mouth!!