2009/12/3 Benoît Minisini <gam...@users.sourceforge.net>:
>> This happens in both Gambas 2.18 and 3.
>>
>> When I drag a hSplit or a vSplit onto a form, I can't add any controls
>> to either the left or the right panel because the splitter is not
>> functioning.
>>
>> Anyone got any suggestions?
>>

> I'm not sure to really understand what you are talking about there...

Oh. I thought it was clear with the image I attached to the first
post. I'll try again.

Either I am missing some fundamental point about hSplit and vSplit or
something is wrong.

There is no sign of a splitter in the design environment on either h
or vsplit so there is no way for me decide if I want to place controls
to the left or right of the splitter bar on a hsplit, or above or
below the splitter bar on a vsplit.

There is no splitter bar. There are no left and right panels and no
top and bottom panels. No splitter bar.

Does the attached image of two splitter controls look right to you? If
so, how do you add a control on the left of the splitter and one on
the right?