On Friday 11 December 2009 17:22:54 you wrote:
> 2009/12/11 richard terry <rte...@pacific.net.au>:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > My really stupid question for the week.
>
> I'm sorry. You've already done that three times this week.
>
> > If I had a textbox on the form and wanted to return its contents, what
> > would be the change in syntax required?
>
> None whatsoever.
>
> Create a public variable in a common module. Set the variable from
> within your modal form and read it from somewhere else, such as the
> code that called the form, for example.
>
> > Thanks in anticipation.
>
> I'll send you the bill.

I've already done that and its the method I use, so no $ accrue to you,
however I wondered if there was  way of returning it via the modal form.

BTW when replying on the list its useful ***not to snip out the guts of the
question*** so that others reading your reply can make sense of it.

Regards

Richard