Hi,

I create a little GUI to merge several pdfs with a background.
The syntx for pdftk is 'pdftk [inputpath/inputfile] background
[backgroundfile] output [outputpath/outputfile]'

With no blanks in [*] there is no problems, with blanks the shell need a
quote for the blank.

No I use the variant 'pdftk REPLACE([inputfile]," ",CHR(92)&" ") background
REPLACE([backgroundfile]," ",CHR(92)&" ") output REPLACE([outputfile],"
",CHR(92)&" ")'

It work but is a little bit ugly,...

Maybe there is a better way?

When I tried it so:
inputpath = REPLACE(DirChooser1.Value," ",CHR(92)&" ") I got a String wich
seems right, but the function DIR(inputpath) had a problem with it,...

Bye

Gregor