Hi,

went to gambas.svn.sourceforge.net, hit the "Download GNU tarball", this
time it worked, put all on the usb stick and copied it to the home
machine. Updated libtool and autoconf/automake, and managed to compile.
A few file contained a single line "link ../blahblahblah" which gave
errors. I presume it's m4 stuff and I don't know why it didn't work,
anyway I corrected by hand and obtained a good compilation.

But when I try to launch gambas3.gambas I obtain "no project file ....".
The same happens if by hand I issue things like "gbr3
/usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas" and so on. I tried to debug gbx3/gbr3,
but got lost.

There was a thread on this subject, but I can not see it right now. What
is the problem?

Regards,
Doriano