All settings seem to be stored in a file
/home/username/.config/gambas3/ApplicationName.conf.
But, if I have projects with the same file name in different locations, like
/home/username/Gambas/test and
/home/username/Basic/test,
the settings are stored in the same file
/home/username/.config/gambas3/test.conf.
There is no difference about the directories.
This causes errors.

To me, it seems better to store the application's settings in the application
directory.

Regards
Matti