Am 21.12.2010 15:41, schrieb Rolf-Werner Eilert:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just had the idea to implement a small application to be called via a
> browser (it is to show the user a collection of pdf files, some choices
> to choose from etc.).
>
> How could I do this in Gambas, or better: where do I start? I've done
> command line applications in Gambas before, but how do I feed apache
> with it?
>
> Just give me a few hints where and how to start, only general things...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rolf

Now, to make things somewhat clearer, let me add this:

During the last two hours or so I set up a commandline application in
Gambas doing this:

PUBLIC SUB Main()

   PRINT "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN\">"
   PRINT "<html>"
   PRINT "<head>"
   PRINT "<title> Testseite </title>"
   PRINT "</head>"
   PRINT "<body bgcolor=\"#E0E0E0\">"
   PRINT "<h1>Testeingabe</h1>"
   PRINT "</body>"
   PRINT "</html>"

END

Made an executable from it and placed it in cgi-bin.

In htdocs I produced a small html file which is intended to call it. I
tried several ways of calling it, but I always get the same server error
saying

Premature end of script headers: (and the name of the executable)

So what does it mean?

Regards

Rolf