I found the solution to my problem with stencil clipping by adding a line to
sdlwindow.cpp file and recompiling Gambas3.

void SDLwindow::Show()
{
        Uint32 myFlags = (SDL_ASYNCBLIT | SDL_DOUBLEBUF | SDL_OPENGL);
        SDL_GL_SetAttribute( SDL_GL_DOUBLEBUFFER, 1 );
        SDL_GL_SetAttribute( SDL_GL_STENCIL_SIZE, 8 );   <------------- This
line fixed the problem !

And my project is properly working now.

I've ported around 20 OpenGl tutorials already and you can find them on
gambasforum.com.

Dzwonki MP3 na telefon. To sa prawdziwe hity!
Pobierz >> http://linkint.pl/f29c2