> Benoit,
>
> Paint.scale work good if there is not text ..; but if there is ...
> then text font size is increased by the scale too

This is normal. This it the goal of that matrix: everything is scaled. I added
a remark about that on the "How to print" wiki page.

And your SC() function is incorrect, as it assumes that Paint.Width and
Paint.Height use Point units. Which is the case in Qt apparently, but you must
not make such assumptions.

Benoît Minisini