Le 19 juillet 2011 15:40, Benoît Minisini
<gam...@users.sourceforge.net> a écrit :
>> Benoit,
>>
>> Paint.scale work good if there is not text ..; but if there is ...
>> then text font size is increased by the scale too
>>

> This is normal. This it the goal of that matrix: everything is scaled. I added
> a remark about that on the "How to print" wiki page.
>
> And your SC() function is incorrect, as it assumes that Paint.Width and
> Paint.Height use Point units. Which is the case in Qt apparently, but you must
> not make such assumptions.

well i've just say i want to talk in millimeter ... nothing more.

I have two property ... a value in point (yes paint.height MUST to be
always in point) and a resolution.

i know how many point i've in one inch ... i know how many
millimerters in one inch (25.4) so i've done a small function that
convert
mm in nbr points for the current painting device to match the value in mm.

well it's not perfect ... but is there another way ? (it's the way
used internally by gb.report)

Then M.Cs say : what about printer natural margins ? How to know them
? Is there a way to retrive them ?

For exemple he have a paper pattern (caneva) he need to place exactly
text on it ... on different printers.. but the natural printers
margins are not taked into account .

For reports or others, we need to be sure to start from O,O to
pagetolalW, pagetotalH without any margins. But we need to know
margins to alert the user when he draw sometning

> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Fabien Bodard