> Problem is that my functions are like; ConnectThese(iWithTerm, ByRef
> iVariable1, Byref iVariable2).
>
> Jussi

You are right with the fact that the compiler should issue a warning. But it
cannot know everytime that the called function needs a ByRef, as soon as the
function is in another class. Maybe I should have allowed ByRef in private
functions only...

Now about using ByRef to return more than one value: I usually return an
array. But I admit it is less practical. You can return a structure too, or a
class used like a structure (with public variables only).

Benoît Minisini