Greetings

I ran into a problem this morning where my program has started displaying
unable to locate a sqlite database which I had previously been accessing
without any difficulty.  I check the database, accessed it via command line and
verified that it was accessible.  The file is around 2.4 GB and this code had
been working before without any problems.   Any ideas as to why this might be
occurring and possible solutions?

Thank You

Ivan    \~/

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
Without ever having felt sorry for itself.
-- D.H. Lawrence

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Linux - Live Free or Die.