Hi I have two short questions:
1. Is it a way to handle a curl request as process?
I use to call :
Shell "curl http://www.mysite.com"; to $myvar
This is a bit unsafe. If the net hangs, the program hangs too. Would I
be able to kill the process, if I created it as:
$hProcess=Exec["curl","http://www.mysite.com";]
?

2. I've created a PDF file, and I would like to include it to the
project package, and let the user open it with a PDF browser. What's
the path of the included myfile.pdf if I would like to open it with
shell command in Okular or similar?

Thanks for the fast answer!

Csaba